424412111バツ
12331811マル
11212413311マル
12331211313マル
0168ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/19(水) 10:36:31.81ID:???0
Broken or missing Index
Because this file index is broken or missing,seeking will not work correctly.
VLC won't repair your file but can temporary fix this problem by building an index memory.
This step might take a long time on a large file.
What do you want to do?

・PLAY AS IS
・BUILD INDEX THEN PLAY
0169ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/22(土) 02:15:07.31ID:???0
Is it better to have a phimosis operation? Hmm? Wait a minute?
Wrapped Nanzo and the stalk surgery? For example,
breast augmentation surgery hand to enrich the chest huh surgery?
What about phimosis surgery? It's a surgery to wrap the stem!
Well, I guess there is an official name.
Summers lyso Is the have seen over door, CM that men of total neck comes out Is the if there is,
it Is the I'm represents the skin suffer state,Ueno clinic's. Don't worry.
Even if you cut the skin, the size of the ball will not change, right?
Tamatama also hangs down like everyone from Super Chisae and doesn't shake.
It is written that there is also an augmentation technique for the pole,
but it's impossible to use Tamatama? Why I wonder these mini-size will.
I forgot whether it was a 5th or 6th grade elementary school or a school trip,
but everyone would take a bath? Teacher at that time also came in,
only I've been showing off the over ball bag. Uhhh,
this is going to happen! I didn't think so. That's why it's not popular.
The aura being emitted isn't male.
It Ji I not Ya way. Everything goes well.
0170ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/24(月) 01:57:21.32ID:???0
Ayabe 24 hours
a day. And Pya' Pya mosquitoes Chang with the TV switch
Is when I changed the channel, Tao Tsuchiya-chan is not running,
recording start hastily become. It was around 18:00, and I immediately touched Q-chan.
Gain.
What I'll tell you if you're broadcasting such a good thing.
It's my favorite. Ah, it's a waste. Tomorrow, there is a backside program of the marathon at the same station,
so there is no choice but to ask how much Tao Pai pie Yusasa Yusa will show.
Everything goes well.
0171ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/24(月) 02:18:26.65ID:???0
Ayabe A misplaced
Bloomed, bloomed, tulip flower.
There is such a song. Then you'll introduce the colors, right?
The order is red, white, and yellow.
I remembered it as red, blue, and yellow.
Such misplaced my Idarake. How can I recover? I do not know.
I heard a song from the outside at this time, but it doesn't seem to be a misunderstanding.
The door in the neighborhood opened properly, so I couldn't help singing because I was drunk or because of illegal drugs.
But I'm glad that the girls' eyes aren't mistaken. This is a misunderstanding or rather,
do not know how to ascertain. watched?
If you ask a question, it feels uncomfortable,
and even if you really look at it, there is no progress unless you confirm it.
Saying to your sister Toka colleagues I've got some things that we.
I'm looking at you. What's wrong with Ayabe-chan?
No, no, Moso once because it no progress was made from this, I wonder gentle lie.
Too much or it will not seemed to the lonely.
To not worrying about Mai, I'm sorry.
Everything goes well.
0172ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/26(水) 00:19:42.25ID:???0
Ayabe Problem Carboy
LOL Problem Yuji Tanaka Stand by for 2 weeks at home!
Wife Moe Yamaguchi corona sense of PCR testing talent mountain in the accreditation 26 days close contacts with dyed receive that Moe Yamaguchi(43) were infected with the new coronavirus only,
laughter problem Yuji Tanaka (55) close contacts are certified in order were,
received a PCR test in 26 days, home two weeks to prospect to wait 25 days, it was found.
Yamaguchi physical condition not in 24 days complained of a good, was subjected to the PCR test in 25 days,
positive Han was bright.
Yamaguchi remarried with Tanaka in 2015. Woman in May 2005 to give birth to children,
there is also a 1 M 2 Woman of the mother. Quote ends.
What happens to the laughing problem cowboy after 1 o'clock!?
There are some rumor that it will be live broadcast suddenly,
but it is scary because it is timely.
Of course, I record, but recently I'm feeling sick FM90.5MHz.
Yesterday, the stereo ended and became monaural. It was true that the antenna I had made came off and was fixed again,
but that made me forget the original clear position.
Everything goes well.
0173ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/27(木) 01:20:28.51ID:???0
Ayabechaka
The combination of laughter and laughter Yuji Tanaka was "positive" in the PCR test
and they belonged on the 26th. Office announced. Symptoms such as cough are starting out,
"or has been rested for the return in a thorough state is set to be".
The office I belong to is titled "Report," "I am very sorry for the trouble since yesterday.
When I did the PCR test of our laughter problem Yuji Tanaka on August 26th today,
the test was positive. I got the result."
"Today has begun to appear symptoms such as cough than,
current enough rest the body ten thousand
rested and we are directed to return in all of the state,"
he explains the current situation was. Quote ends.
Uuchaka, who appeared on the phone yesterday by radio.
There was no such thing as a rattling voice. Please cure slowly and ask for a cowboy again.
Everything goes well.
0174ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/30(日) 03:15:48.09ID:???0
Prime Minister Abe resigned
Prime Minister Abe announced his resignation.
Who will be the next president? Nippon Television was recommended by Mr.Ishiba.
Fuji TV is recommended by Mr.Kono.
Is it the first time the Prime Minister has changed since starting Kimopo?
It's been 7 years and 8 months. Ulcerative colitis. Please heal slowly.
Your fatigue could be like.
After that, it was announced that Keiko Utsumi had died on the 22nd. 97 years old.
A 98-year-old because it is next month birthday was Ruhazu.
Your companion, Yoshie, died early.
Down-town no gakinotsukaiyaarahende in the,
of the Keiko at the end of the year special killing the boss of the
Do not be surprised to remember that had been.
Look at what was recorded the first time in a long time Luke.
R.I.P
Everything goes well.
0175ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/30(日) 03:25:20.46ID:???0
Ayabe Railway 999
This skit has reached 999. It is early. The current topic is about Noriko Ishigaki's tweet apology.
The content was a person who had the habit of destroying the body at an important time and who had no crisis management ability .
Constitutional democracy. Although it is a female member of the Diet, I think women
feel more anxious about their physical condition than boys.
You must have experienced the pain of menstruation that boys can't understand,
and there is also what is called "menstrual leave" because of the pain.
However, the ulcerative colitis, which is designated as an intractable disease, should be beaten.
It would be unpleasant to be told that there is a habit of getting menstruation at an important time if you have to take a menstrual leave on an important day.
Am I not good at others, especially political opponents?
I wonder if those who are suffering from the same illness do not have the crisis management ability.
I didn't like it and didn't suffer from intractable diseases.
A little more I think also I hope people Itadaketara with a earrings! It comes to think I UGA.
Everything goes well. The claim ends.
0176ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/08/31(月) 01:40:00.36ID:???0
Ayabe Invasion
Who are you using here? You don't seem to Then
I'll take over. It's my poor poem, Kimopos Red for short, thank you.
Because there are up to 1000. Is it about 2 years if you write it everyday I think it takes.
Nice to meet you. The new coronavirus yesterday hearing or seeing the regular program of Uchaka a positive reaction of came out had or have.
Sunday Japon and Sunday Sunday. San Japo is Iio's season is, day San Hideyuki Mr. Mr. Nakayama,
each of the follow-up of Ota's as a pinch hitter I did not. In particular, Nissan was quite chaotic,
as there was an earthquake with a seismic intensity of 3 in Ibaraki Prefecture and Yuzo Kayama's hospitalization news during a talk by Mr. Taro Hakase.
Then bad this feeling poem, short liver Po is, because together is always deadline word of, it also should be noted not.
Everything goes well.
0177ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/01(火) 01:24:06.83ID:???0
Ayabe number
My number minor points have been registered. It was easy as I thought it would be a hassle.
How nice. Are you Eleven Nanaco? Down the app I try to do in the smartphone when you try to load,
I wonder you of Smartphone 2016? I didn't correspond, so I went to the store. Store or A.
Naa's troublesome, if left alone and, such is registered at the store until 20 of you and August 31 days.
Hurry to Seven-Eleven.
I 'll do it with a multi-copy machine, put my number card, read the rules,
select nanaco, and enter the nanaco number on the back of the card in two 16-digit lines without hyphens.
I put a hyphen at the beginning, so I got an error. Oh Re PIN input or earlier. And finally the last 4 digits of the phone number.
only this. After the char up to March from 2021 today 25 percent of the amount that was charged when di-, 5,000 yen at the maximum seems Nowak is the point of the matter.
Should I charge 20,000 yen ? Anyway let's do it. you can do it if you try. I can't because I don't.
Everything goes well.
0178ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/02(水) 20:05:15.84ID:???0
Ayabe 1990
An old newspaper came out. It was on May 2, 1990, 30 years ago. Uhhhhh!
When I read the article, Telephone club clerk (20) What Shinasu to Bull Rush the elderly it had been.
Since he was 70 years old, he might have been 100 years old if he did not encounter the incident.
The Telephone club clerk also whether the 50-year-old.
The name is also only had also been posted address etc. let us face down here. It seems to be troublesome.
Well, once the suspect meaningful result I tried to search for the name of the resulting et al was not.
It's been 30 years ago and now what? Seen
from a suspect who feels like that.
Not for the bereaved family.
Everything goes well.
0179ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/03(木) 02:02:06.10ID:???0
Ayabe Time Capsule.
How many years has it passed since I knew the character Teruhisa Sakai?
Sometimes when are foraging in the past thread find a Sakai Sure there are things Ru.
There was also my writing in it, and I found my writing in my twenties and blushed. It's rampage.
Young is wonderful. Even now, it looks like a kid, I'm childish, I'm childish,
but I'm writing more silly comments and I can laugh at something. At the same time, it's sad.
It's time to go back. The time is money. I
must also mention the horrifying fact that even one of her could not have done so long.
Ten years from now, I think I'm in my fifties when I round it off, but if you don't have her, kill yourself.
Not so popular. What's wrong? Really not suitable for life.
Everything goes well.
0180ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/04(金) 01:57:25.59ID:???0
Ayabemin
I should have been premature death remains of Yumi Arai. Really, further the abomination
Suyori, I think that rather die quickly is good. The name of the person in question
for the sake of honor.
This is a big rant against Yumi Matsutoya.
Too cruel. Satoshi Shirai This is a lecturer from Kyoto Seika University.
Even if I'm a junior high school graduate, I understand that writing this kind of thing makes the other person sad.
In other words, do you learn to hurt people and look down on them at university? I do not understand.
I proclaimed that Yuming was a word of hard work to those who didn't like Mr. Shirai
That's just that word. Sad sentences.
Niigata Prefecture changes. Hmm? Did something happen?
We recorded 40 degrees Celsius in Sanjo-city and Tainai-city.
It's hot. Is this the first time in Niigata? I don't know what the Fern phenomenon is.
You either like even your body so that the approaching also typhoon No.10! Be careful.
Everything goes well.
0181ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/05(土) 04:44:49.60ID:???0
Ayabe Earthquake Late Report
Yesterday, around 9:10 am, an earthquake centered on Reihoku, Fukui Prefecture.
There was. A seismic intensity of less than 5 is Sakai City, Fukui Prefecture. The
magnitude of the earthquake was 5.0 and the depth was estimated to be about 10 km.
It will come when I forget it. Typhoon No. 10 also, it may be better that the good that was confirmed again with
Everything goes well.
0182ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/06(日) 00:08:11.67ID:???0
AyabeーDeployment
you your presence that there is a strange disease which is commonly referred to as Ikuiku disease wonder Ji?
Woman that the target was persistent genital arousal disorder in the disease, a new disease that has just been discovered in the United States in 2001's care.
"Nante envy disease What!" Some of the men
likely Moi those who rejoice, but not in such a simple story actually.
Even the casual activities of everyday life reach sexual cum, and many people say that it exceeds 100 times a day.
This be replaced with their own, envy and does not seem to absolutely it does not.
This time, the author contacted a woman named Ako (30's) who suffers from such persistent evoked syndrome.
I was able to hear from her. "I was aware of the symptoms is that of 7-8 years ago.
However, It is not like can be explained to people, shame is every day that can not be confided to anyone,
however of much now followed was" especially hell It was a crowded train commuting to work.
The vibration or in Rakuru stimulation, forced to forced continuous climax in to go to the company that had been.
Moreover, this is not the end. "While at work,
I just changed the sound of the phone and the sitting posture.
Because of that, I needed to wear several pieces of underwear every day.
” As expected, I would never be asked to see a doctor at hospital,
and if the cause of the disease is unknown, no cure has been established.
Earlier in the crotch of this disease so there were many who do not know and,
"not a lust disease?
She be a doctor say to the owner of an abnormal sexual desire and"
I so was leprosy. Quote ends. It's tough. I hope you get well.
All goes well.
0183ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/07(月) 22:40:40.84ID:???0
Ayabe but
every day as usual. It ends by hanging a fart. What am I?
Everything goes well.
0184ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/10(木) 00:45:57.68ID:???0
heard Ayabe
I heard a laugh problem cowboy. Mr. Ijuin's guest hit. Terrible not.
It was two hours worth listening to, including criticism of President Mimura and feuds with Hakuzan Kanda.
But I didn't need the corner of angry boy
Tanaka. The boring material and the cry of Mr. Ota.
I'm glad they talked. The recorded SD is a permanent preservation.
Everything goes well.
0185ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/11(金) 02:29:02.73ID:???0
Ayabe silent prayer
19 years after the terrorist attacks in the United States. It was Tuesday at that time.
Downtown Hama-chan of the program look Tamosan's Jungle TV let me know came in.
Immediately after that, I feel like I changed the channel to NHK. After that,
the laughter problem carboy also took a break from broadcasting and became a special news program.
Toka there is a possibility that Japan also targeted allies,
no, organizations Toka have respect for kamikaze commandos of Japan had been talking about experts,
whether the manner anxiety the night of one person Kochitora was Tsu. I have no choice but to pray that it will never happen again.
Moment of silence again.
Everything goes well.
0186ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/12(土) 19:06:10.37ID:???0
Ayabe account
DoCoMo account is in full swing. I also
deposited a small amount at Japan Post Bank, one of the relevant banks,
but for some reason I was relieved that the entire amount had been taken down before this problem surfaced.
I showed the difference in ability. NTT-related is aiming to enter the Japan Women's Professional Soccer League "WE League",
which will start in the fall of 2021, by establishing a new women's professional team by NTT Sports Community,
which operates Omiya Ardija of the quoted soccer J2.
On the 9th, it was found by interviewing the people concerned. The quote ends.
It seems that those who have announced that and have taken the money will first strengthen security and compensate.
I don't know what will happen. Everything works.
0187ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/14(月) 02:26:30.99ID:???0
Ayabe Borin Borinbo
What's wrong?
Well, when I notice it, I scratch my scalp and ears.
I was shocked that dandruff mixed with blood was caught between my nails yesterday.
But it scratches from itching, and unconsciously, especially while sleeping.
I'm still writing while scratching. Once useless Tsu is scratched the take Icha useless! No!
What I was a commercial it does not go away because the problem persists even when.
I use liquid Muhi and Liquid Unakowa to control itching, but I wonder if it has improved.
When I wasn't careful, it was back to normal. Because it's itchy.
How can it be cured? I do not know. Ayabe-chan is already crazy.
Everything works.
0188ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/15(火) 00:14:41.67ID:???0
Ayabe Obituary
Actor Sei Ashina, who has appeared in many dramas and movies, is at her home in Tokyo. I was found dead. I was 36 years old.
It depends on the person concerned a child that is expected to suicide by the Metropolitan Police Department has confirmed the detailed situation.
The person who died is Sei Ashina (36), an actor. It depends on the parties and, 14 days,
relatives from that died at his home in Tokyo that it was found, from such as the situation in the field is seen as suicide
is that Ru.
The Metropolitan Police Department is checking the detailed situation.
Ms. Ashina is from Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture,
and has appeared in NHK's taiga drama "Yae no Sakura" broadcast in 2013, as well as in numerous dramas and movies.
The quote ends. Such nano-Nde? First, I had thought I, the person Shikawaka I thing orchid. Gassho.
And Mr. Suga is the president of the Liberal Democratic Party. It landslide victory
it was Tsu.
The difference was too small to add Mr. Kishida and Mr. Ishiba.
Uncle Reiwa. I'm an old man in terms of age.
Everything works.
0189ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/16(水) 00:30:19.01ID:???0
Ayabe Bulletin
Talent and actor Shiro Kishibe at 4:33 am on August 28, expanded myocardial infarction.
It was found that he had died at a hospital in Chiba prefecture due to acute heart failure due to an infarction.
I was 71 years old. Near rushed sister living in, then ran also Kazunori's brother actor but say attached,
became a people that does not come back.
Mr. Kishibe collapsed due to cerebral hemorrhage in 2003, and has been repeatedly hospitalized and discharged on suspicion of Parkinson's disease.
The 2013 reunion of The Tigers was the last public event. The quote ends.
I Waidosho remains strong impression of "look look Hello" of the over. Gassho.
Everything works.
0190ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/17(木) 01:34:54.99ID:???0
Ayabe Garsu
Liberal Democratic Party President Yoshihide Suga (71) will be elected prime minister of the House of Representatives plenary session on the afternoon of the 16th.
Was elected the 99th Prime Minister. Poor physical condition in good has received after Ri resigned Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (65).
It is the first time in 7 years and 8 months since December 2012 that the prime minister has changed.
Mr. Suga immediately started to form a cabinet.
Through the prime minister appointment ceremony and ministerial certification ceremony at the Imperial Palace,
the local people, the Cabinet, but by the two-party coalition New Komeito is launched in 16 days.
Own in the prime minister selected from Minto, not even in the hereditary does not belong to the faction is unusual.
Mr. Suga declared on the 14th that he was elected the 26th president,
" We will create a cabinet that works for the people."
"Silos of bureaucracy, vested to break the interests, bad precedent principle, promote regulatory reform,"
the strength and the tone. The quote ends.
Prime Minister Suga appointed Congratulations or be.
When you find the wrote Nante such die in Dokozo of lecturer wonder, I tell them that it Te do.
Would you like to deal with such a small person?
Everything works.
0191ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/18(金) 01:21:02.67ID:???0
Ayabe Point
When I shopped at a major convenience store, Seven-Eleven, I got 5,000 points in nanaco.
Great. I sang Happy Happy I'm Happy. I will use it carefully.
That said, it's not enough for IQOS's one carton.
But it helps. Everything works.
0192ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/19(土) 00:38:35.99ID:???0
Ayabe Again
Ayabe-chan wasted a gigabyte, which she is good at.
Actually, the date changed and as of midnight on the 19th, the remaining amount should be 8.385GB, but only 7.42GB remains.
This 7.42GB will be less than the expected remaining amount of 7.740GB as of midnight on the 20th tomorrow.
Well you, whether it is free time yesterday Lhasa, did you find the GIF in tits Purupuru.
And Maku download to find What is quite a shaking condition When not had Riyaga'.
Then I used 1.05GB. So today, tomorrow is quiet Shitema be.
Everything works.
0193ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/20(日) 00:12:54.92ID:???0
Ayabe Saving
What happened to yesterday's self-restraint from using the Internet?
I almost never used it. Then, 7.42GB → 7.26GB, and I used only 160MB.
Wonderful but still My eggplant worry about what to do because minus a.
Today is also the saving remaining 7.1GB next if the life,
such remains in the 21 days his head, but he more than 7.09GB of the remaining amount that must,
network I do not If you do not tampered bets information can be obtained.
Horny dynamic do not also obtained image. Let's talk, let's do it.
If you win the monthly au50GB present campaign at the end of the month, this
problem will be solved, but I have never won it.
But everything works.
0194ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/20(日) 04:11:34.93ID:???0
You have to wait 0 hours, 09 minutes, 26 seconds till next download.
Download files instantly with Premium-account!
You can download one file per day.
Download speed in free mode up to 75 Kb/s.
Avoid the need for download tickets by using a PREMIUM account!!
0197ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/22(火) 00:17:24.97ID:???0
Ayabe Dependence.
Giga Saving Life is becoming more difficult and regrettable.
I was absorbed in Hardidosk's physiology without messing with the net.
This is a little easier because there is plenty of room left. But I have no choice but to do it.
Big pie. In other words, Boyne. I thought
about how to name this collected by program combination for an hour. Umm.
Fixed name but before the "BOOBIES SELECTION".
It's cool. Thanks to you, I went to numbering # 12. One also 12 hours of continuous since are summarized in approximately 1 hour per translation it tits can enjoy.
But, my important Pacotin isn't doing well. Zinc and maca do not work either.
But when I ate the soy sauce of fried rice with garlic soaked in it, it revived.
Ayabe's Ayabe. So Nin meat give vitality to definitely male function.
My Gusoku the original it because much anxious. But I'm already tired.
Everything works.
0198ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/23(水) 00:40:41.14ID:???0
Ayabe Sake and former
TOKIO Tatsuya Yamaguchi is driving in Nerima- ku, Tokyo on the morning of the 22nd.
Kotogawa had been arrested in suspicion was bought.
According When the 9:30 am around to the Metropolitan Police Department, exchange of Nerima Sakuradai in the difference point,
the bike is not a signal waiting Yamaguchi suspect is driving was hit from behind by a car that.
The injured were not, but Hiroshi Yamaguchi for alcohol was examined suspects of breath has been detected,
it has been arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Yamaguchi suspect is "driving a bike with a cup of sake, that caused the accident is MaIari does Mase" thing that has admitted the charges and.
Quote end Divide. Hmm. So.
By the way, will Uchaka be revived in the upcoming radio program, LOL Problem Carboy?
Already in the Sunday Japon and Nichiyou Sunday not doing a live broadcast that.
Is the cowboy a live broadcast? I don't know, but let's listen.
Ota and Mr. Daredare friends of Daredare at the beginning of program,
making noise the world since claiming the person is caused, how claiming to Yamaguchi, a former member?
Everything works.
0199ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/24(木) 00:21:34.25ID:???0
Ayabe 53 years old
Yokohama FC player Kazuyoshi Miura participated in the J1 Kawasaki Shinmachi match yesterday and is the oldest player.
It set a new record. That is Todoroki Athletics Stadium.
Yes, the stadium that Verdy Kawasaki used to be home to.
At the beginning of 1993, he was active as Verdy's Kazu.
Since I was anti-Verdi Kawasaki, mosquito
's, Takeda, but per Kitazawa was not as how disgusting disgusting,
or strength It'll have Tsu, I thought that there is no way.
That Kazu is still active. I have to give up my life.
So I honestly think it's amazing. Kazu, who is over 10 years old, looks younger than me.
I think such Alright is a'll I also do my best But I have.
Everything works.
0200ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/25(金) 20:06:11.72ID:???0
Ayabe
Strange dream. A mountain suddenly forms in an empty space.
There was also a lake at the foot of the mountain, which was named Reiwa Shinzan.
Originally geothermal potential in high places, spa town is formed,
what is comparatively not far away from home to go to play with.
It's impossible. When I looked it up, there were no volcanoes in the vicinity.
There are no mountains. It's a plain, and
it's unlikely that such a place would suddenly rise and erupt.
If there was, it wouldn't have accumulated . Dreams are really mysterious. I wanted to record it.
Everything works.
0201ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/26(土) 01:24:28.27ID:???0
Ayabe Hapiba
Congratulations on my loved one's birthday today.
Is it 30 years old when rounded off? Congratulations too much anyway.
But it doesn't reach her. For 3 years. Three years on the stone.
I hope you will meet again positively. Such better is YYY and nylon was written on the site.
Believe it honestly and write positively.
Well, I found some interesting check items, so I will introduce them.
I found it at Becky Thread, but it is an HSP diagnostic test, so please try it.
1.It makes me uncomfortable when many things happen at once. Busy day-to-day is followed and the ply, such as a bed or a darkened room
Bashi is obtained, want escaped to the stimulus is small place
3. Bright light and strong smell, rough and fabric, close to the service
easy to chilling, such as the sound of ylene
4. Be flustered and often must be in a short period of time that
5. Confused when there is a change in life
6. Big strong stimuli, such as sound and cluttered and the scene is troublesome
not (heavy cumbersome and air)
7. It depends on the mood of others
8. Loud noise makes you uncomfortable
9. It's frustrating to be asked a lot at once
10. And many things are happening in around them unpleasant mood
is enhanced
11. And it has been seen and competition scene tension and upset too, have
not be able to exert even the power of One
, but is more than, I
I will almost true. Is it dangerous?
Everything works.
0202ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/28(月) 01:15:45.06ID:???0
Ayabe Sadness
Two years and nine months have passed since it was early. Every month, every month, every time this 28th comes, I remember.
The deep impact of that day. And this is also a deep sadness for me and my age group.
Yuko Takeuchi is the death of the actress, 40-year-old ... suicide or actress at home
Yuko Takeuchi (40) is 27 days before dawn,
the own of Shibuya-ku, Tokyo found're limp with home apartment, the transport destination of the hospital Death was confirmed.
From the situation on the ground, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department is Kubitsu are considered to have attempted suicide Ri.
According to people familiar with the matter, at around 1:55 am on the 27th, Takeuchi's husband and actor Taiki Nakabayashi (35) found Takeuchi in the closet and dialed 119.
The suicide note has not been found. The quote ends. Such do that will What is the end of the month.
The original members and Daiya Seto main Yamaguchi I was will flow away My God of members.
It is a gassho.
Everything works.
0203ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/29(火) 20:04:02.26ID:???0
Ayabe Tamon
I'm free, so I 'm working on a hyper GIF creator Ayabe project. Is it a super GIF master?
I forgot to call myself in the past. Such a thing is how well even,
big tits is shaking Burunburun have struggled videos to work to adjust the speed at the time of GIF ofthat.
Of course, but I think that I want to publish some day,
or not a general public After obtaining a high evaluation from if I have seen in the friend thinks I even did to him.
What is difficult about the speed is that I am making the same speed that is shaking normally and the one that slows down a little slowly,
but that speed. What it is to speed it during the study or should I Re.
With my tool, you can set up to 4x speed up and 0.25x speed down.
The I 0.25 speed is a fragmentary I'm thing I 1 of 4 minutes to. I tried to multiply the boobs of Poinboin,
which is plump, by 0.25 times, but it was
too slow and the feeling of shaking disappeared.
It is a phase where the lower limit of double speed is being determined. So far,
the speed at which you can enjoy the behavior of the breast while leaving a feeling of plumpness Is it up to 0.5 times speed?
After that only such consulted show to friends must Re. However, one problem arose here.
I don't have any friends.
Everything works.
0204ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/09/30(水) 01:52:59.66ID:???0
Ayabe Kagura 2
I tried Senran Kagura 2 -Shinku- for the first time in a long time. That's free time
tut.
When I looked at the save data, it was written that it was 14:21 on May 28, 2016 in the first frame.
It's a waste because it's been about 4 years and 4 months. Low
Once you have de ends with was what cleared the first scenario had Tsu. Ah, I remembered.
The poem of Ninja 1-02 was so strong that I threw it out.
When I looked up the strategy on the net, I was told to put on a dendrite. I see.
Get attack, defense, and ground attack immediately and install.
I was able to beat it easily. After that
, things went on and on, and I was able to afford all the chestnuts.
Now, diligently and work aimed at all the combinations 50 set favorability are industry.
Wear both likable stones and select Ninja 5-13 "Because I want to be a rival"
If you go to the left instead of the right from the starting point,
there are items that increase experience points and favorability, so take them.
The rest is properly cleared. I wonder if it will be 50 if I do it twice.
Starting with Asuka, everyone is doing 50 spotted pigeons in order, but Katsuragi and Katsuragi's same character con
Only up to bi is 50. There is still a long way to go. Well,any good.
Everything works.
0205ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/01(木) 00:39:15.85ID:???0
Ayabe
The second half of the year starts in the second half. Until next March.
There seems to be some price increases. The price of what is said to be the third beer and cigarettes is rising.
Alcohol and nicotine addiction is hard! Please do your best.
Yesterday I did a little DIY. I made a shelf. It's a simple one. It's not strong enough and it 's fluffy like my dick.
When I cleaned it up for shelving, an old tea bottle came out.
The contents are 80%. So I tried to throw it away, huh? Wait, wait, let's filter this into water?
If you have a problem with water in the future, this experience should be useful. Is it okay to boil first?
I'm afraid to open the lid, so if I boil it as it is, it will burst, right?
Should I open the lid and wrap the surroundings with boiling water?
It is impossible to put this content liquid in a pot. After the coffee fill drink if Kose on the Coulter, etc.?
No, you can't drink.
Everything works.
0207ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/02(金) 15:09:23.83ID:???0
Ayabe Are you frustrated?
During the 15:00 break, young people regret Satomi Ishihara's marriage.
But, you guys Is the, why its Even though no chance originally are you doing now what hot It is? I'm thinking.
These did not even I maintain are thought to such a thing in the vicinity,
FARAWAY FARAWAY.
I think regret is an emotion that can only be forgiven by those who have a chance.
In a little more to arrive at the Satomi Ishihara if shame were taken in the direction of others it can be seen.
But, if such can even compete in the habit nor acquaintance mortifying and is this how Even though people were Tsu.
I know if you're sad.
For example, obituary. Here also Kere also not acquaintedetc. it will be no people who've seen on TV. that's sad.
But I'm not disappointed. Not a bereaved family or a doctor in charge. Can be matching in shame for the people there was a Rukoto.
So please congratulate Satomi Ishihara. Young dung guys.
Everything works.
0208ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/03(土) 01:42:45.83ID:???0
Ayabe bitches
and bitches bitches I'm loud Rogai Ayabe, I still, the year I become so take age Right.
Do the old man you do not want to be wonder we've come me. You have to be careful.
Ordinary, general, if come a standard of life, by now the children I do not have time to write in such a place in the exam and North and South Valleys
wax burns.
A while ago, I went to the amusement park in Kumamoto on a program to record the Goripara, but the group was talking about love while watching the school trip students .
Ayabe didn't have that idea. But dopey that attraction down the Do's scary,
The three of Goripara must have been popular. Well, that's why I got a TV job.
For example, at a company drinking table, how many people do you have with your boss? It will be a story like that.
But I can't answer because I don't have it. When that happens,
my boss is a nasty guy who doesn't get hungry.
Then, the isolation will deepen more and more. Not being popular is a real sin.
Everything works.
0210ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/04(日) 19:53:49.53ID:???0
Ayabe Since
I was free, I had a bad poem while watching the Japan Women's Open Golf Championship I read it back.
Well really feeling bad. Kotodama-sama, sneaking into a love affair without any luck!
It was a past that I thought that I would be suicide or suit myself,
because the worst result would come out on the day when I made a positive statement , relying on spiritual things.
It is, however it interesting. It's not new that it doesn't work, and I know that there is no Kotodama.
Isn't it different? There is a kotodama, but it was written that it would react to me.
Positive words react and negative words come back to you. The history of this Kimopo proved it.
I don't know what to do. I wonder if it is. But I keep writing?
Everything is fine.
0211ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/05(月) 18:40:22.53ID:???0
Ayabe Yokohama Rubber
There is nothing special about it.
There seems to be a strange odor in the vicinity of Yokohama. It smells like burnt rubber.
Is the whole city like that? Well I know not but, Dongfenget al.
Since the countryside, have constantly burning there need of field Runode, is the day-to-day of smoky in some time. So Dongfeng In et al would not be a whistleblower.
Smel harassment?
Or, or, because in the Kanagawa Prefecture of underground is burning is what fire fighting? Eventually, it erupted from nothing and formed a mountain.
The completion of Reiwa Shinzan! It's like I saw it in a post somewhere.
Everything works.
0212ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/06(火) 01:29:35.00ID:???0
Ayabezon
Not a Miyazon and Miyazono Daiko. Email from A mazon.
Please update your credit card information.
Well, I've certainly bought it in one shot, but I haven't registered the credit card information, right? Hmm?
I don't have the credit card itself. I have a prepaidcard.
Is this a fish-on scam? What is it? The attached URL is mazon. It feels bad.
Let's report the junk mail. Then I wonder if I won't go to other people.
Then the number of victims will decrease as much as possible.
These fraudulent harassers and loud doorbattans!
I pray that the people in my neighborhood will die. Please.
Everything works.
0213ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/07(水) 05:27:16.71ID:???0
Ayabe is Devil.
Arrested Masaru Onuma suspect in Hitachinaka City, Ibaraki Prefecture.
The alleged abuse of his child and killed him.
Yes. I'm sorry every time, but there is a woman who needs such Onuma S suspect. Once again, I was proved to be a man less than a criminal.
It's sad and subservient. Not only his appearance but also his curse seemed to be attached,
and he was a troublesome person in the neighborhood. Is it less than that? This is
likely to cause long-term depression again .
Even with short stature, low education, and low income, girls and children will not be violent.
Swear. Of course shake both men not I but.
However, he lost to the violent man.
I don't know if this is no good anymore. I wonder if it's time to write something.
Everything works.
0214ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/08(木) 04:05:47.23ID:???0
Ayabe?
GIF is tidy. Organize animated GIF videos
by the author, or delete duplicates.
Its though it is exactly the same video in, there are things of different capacity. Taka
I one-kilobytes or it, but do not know the difference. But I'm wondering if there is a slight difference that I can't understand, so I've saved both.
Can I say it's done?
This will take some time as there are quite a few. That makes me sleepy. Some guys don't move, what is it?
When I looked at the details, it said webp.
The URL says GIF, but when I download it and get it, it becomes webp. It's funny. What is this?
I'm not sure, but I can't see it on my Android device. Is it an extension? It's hard, is not it.
Such I'll keep to the left do not know so. That seems to be ugly.
Everything works.
0215ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/10(土) 00:00:23.77ID:???0
Ayabe #cancelkanechi
Now, what happens is a typhoon. The course forecast for No. 14 is quite different,
isn't it? It's like going over the sea in the south. But please be careful if you are in the coastal area.
Ayabe is inland so it's okay.
By the way, it's been a while since there was a live broadcast of the Japan national football team match, so I thought I'd take a look.
I changed the channel because the pink head of comedy that I was not good at came out.
Apparently, I've been a thief, so I get rejection. I couldn't get inside, but something outside was stolen.
The criminal wasn't caught, and the neighbors told me he was stupid and had a lot of trouble.
I think it was about 10 years ago. It said Ma and hate the sin not the sinner Suga, I let me be rejected.
Also, Anchan in the neighborhood, I'm still boiling Harawata. Be careful.
Everything works.
0216ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/11(日) 16:42:17.67ID:???0
Ayabe Mega
I tried to buy MEGABIG 1 like 0-neck and write to this morning of the newspaper had been had. Gain.
It was unscrupulous, but I thought that some games would be canceled due to the typhoon,
so I bought it, and all the games were played safely.
Well, I still have a second chance. I think it was about 6 million. Let's increase
it.
Then I want to try again. Preparative qualification or Tsu.
There is no such sweet story. The bad guy what ya I'm no good even me. I know that, but as long as I'm alive, I want to have hope.
You can try your best on the stone for three years. But in my case, I'm likely to be fired.
So even if I do my best, I don't like it because I'm waiting for depression. That was the case until now.
Everything works.
0217ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/12(月) 22:30:00.75ID:???0
Ayabe
Composer Kyohei Tsutsumi dies. 80 years old.
Everyone knows I'm just songs that.
I think the senior generation is in the middle of me, so it's better not to write anything extra. It is a gassho.
Everything works.
0218ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/13(火) 02:21:26.69ID:???0
Ayabe LOL
When I was cleaning up the room for a while I came. It was recorded in 2015 since,
still with the HD to the water mark of the family theater.
Since it has been rebroadcast many times, will we start recording again?
It's the third time in five years. At first I recorded it on a DVD.
Moreover, from the set-top box via the S terminal. In XP but still I have to feel that did not enter the.
Certainly, I was dubbing in flexible mode.
Eventually i. Since the STB compatible with Link has arrived,
we also have a Blu-ray hard disk recorder.
What about Drifters? Speaking of which, I edited only the lascivious scenes and put them together,
so I didn't save them as a whole. It was in 2015 that I finally lifted my heavy waist.
But halfway tow gave up. This time, the part that will be broadcast at the Family Theater will be completed.
Everything works.
0219ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/14(水) 19:04:05.06ID:???0
Ayabe
Tochigi Prefecture, which is familiar with the catchphrase of Tochigi Road of Yasuragi,
is 47 in the prefecture attractiveness ranking.
It has become the lowest rank, that is, the lowest rank.
Speaking of Tochigi Prefecture? Even crazy me can easily think of dumplings, strawberry,
Nikko Toshogu, Kegon Falls, Nasu Kogen, Kinugawa, etc.
Moreover, I have stayed at Sunvalley Nasu several times.
What is it? With and without anything, just Is the only close in Tokyo, sales pitch is the city center close to, but there will be what charm there is no prefecture of just me.
As for the questionnaire, you can't vote for your prefecture.
Then, the place with a large population will lose its advantage.
Good luck Tochigi Prefecture! Ayabe will support you.
Everything works.
0220ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/15(木) 04:07:17.11ID:???0
Ayabe awakening...
I'm originally a poor sleeper, but I'm just about to come out.
I think it's the timing when I'm talking loudly with my neighbors!
My eyes are clear. Ah, I wonder if it can't be helped anymore.
I thought again that it was such a fate. I wonder if he will sleep soundly from now on.
Minute of my me sleeping comfortably up.
Well, I saw you saw my buddy season19. I will not write the contents, but the last message was a memorial message to Sei Ashina,
who played the role of Kaede Kazama, a reporter of "Weekly Photos" who passed away the other day.
This is sad. Kaede Kazama was also out, so I wonder if that will be the last if it comes out next week. Lonely limited.
Everything works.
0221ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/17(土) 20:25:56.93ID:???0
Ayabe Wee
Women's soccer professional league "WE league" entered 11 teams determined round.
Soccer women's professional league, which kicks off next year, "WE re- determine the 11 teams to enter the Hague",
Nadeshiko League with nine of the team that belongs to, is newly established will be to enter the two teams I did.
The WE League is looking for clubs to join the league with the aim of opening next fall,
and by July 17 teams had applied for membership. At the board meeting on the 15th,
the WE League signed professional contracts with more than 15 players,
and as a result of judging based on its own entry criteria such as making more than half of the officers and employees women,
11 teams I approved the application. 11 teams approved for membership
My Navi Sendai, Urawa Reds, Chifure Elfen Saitama,
Jeff United Ichihara / Chiba, Nittele VerdyBerezer, Nojima Stella Kanagawa Sagamihara, Nagano Parceiro,
Albirex Niigata, INAX Kobe Leonessa, and new Omiya Ardija, Sanfrecce Hiroshima.
Or the end quote you. I want Japan to be a place where girls can shine. That should be the case.
Everything works.
0222ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/18(日) 19:16:40.51ID:???0
Ayabe
It's hard to see yesterday's WE original 11 again. I'll write a lot.
・Mynavi Sendai Ladies
・Urawa Red Diamonds Ladies
・Omiya Ardija
・Chifure AS Elfen Saitama
・Nihontelevision・Tokyo Verdi Beleza
・Nojima Stella Kanagawa Sagamihara
・AC Nagano Parceiro・Ladies
・Albirex Niigata Ladies
・INAC Kobe Leonessa
・Sanfrecce Hiroshima F.C
Kanto is too much, but J was more than half in the first year.
Its It will increase within or. Would you like to buy a directory if it comes out?
Everything works.
0223ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/20(火) 04:02:56.34ID:???0
Ayabe Bitches
Vegalta Sendai MF arrested for "Dating partner DV"
The face of a female talent.
There was a shocking thread that wasn't announced even if I kicked and swung up the knife.
Ryohei Michibuchi from Miyagi prefecture.
There was also an image of the same player holding a kitchen knife, which made me feel scared.
It seems that a similar incident occurred during the Ventforet Kofu. Yes, it's a customary bitterness from here.
I think she can do it for such a person. If Guchire this many times would be good.
Sure, I'm a shit man, but I swear to God that she will never be violent. However, such a weak and weak man does not treat him as the opposite sex.
But I can't. Because it hurts.
If she can't do it without violence against the girl, I'll be lonely for the rest of my life.
I can't hit and kick.
Everything works.
0224ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/20(火) 21:09:59.15ID:???0
-STORY-
Popolon went into Mt.Atos to
rescue Aphrodite kidnapped
by Hudnos. But it was a trap
made by Galious. He attacked
the castle during Popolon's
absence and also kidnapped
and imprisoned a baby from
the heaven who was supposed
to be born Popolon and
Aphrodite several years
later...
0225ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/21(水) 19:24:35.10ID:???0
Ayabe alarm
And while flowing a television program in you also commute the preparation phase
should more human also not a little to say.
On rare occasions, I don't watch TV. I also understand that. Certainly, it's boring to do the same thing side by side.
I agree with that. However, I play Fuji Television Network Co., Ltd. In the meantime, the longevity specialty corner, today,
a different dog corner will start. The show is about to end.
Its although I Nante dog Ne cute in this, Is the softening, most near, not 's dog, take a look over our lives nice was Yo?
Isn't it a proud corner?
There are times when I think. Jismonin I don't know what to do this morning,
they were fashionable guys. Fuji Television Network also choose the people Runokane?
Let 's go to a house like buying a dog secretly in a public housing complex that seems to have been mass-produced during the period of high economic miracle.
I think you guys have cut off the negatives from politics. That's why I often complain about politics.
I don't understand. Tomorrow will also be proud of It makes me sad to think that Nko is used.
Angry dog. Defeat Fuji-television.
Everything works.
0226ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/22(木) 00:47:26.16ID:???0
Ayabe Dopyu
As I get older halfway, I can understand most of my life. It will be.
I can't pursue my dreams anymore, and I can't have any higher hopes. Here and there in Te Gatagaki,
old to feel the have even unpleasant. What I was able to do when I was young is gradually becoming impossible.
Every day, bad Poyet of this feeling but is spelled write-time, this right now latest poem also,
one will become day one day old.
I'm starting to feel a little scared about it. Yesterday there was still time than today,
a year ago, further further before.
What can I do now so that I won't regret it?
Even if you think about it, the reality is nothing.
Everything doesn't work even though it exists. But it surely goes by one second.
Suddenly, is it okay?
The bad idea goes astray. I a funny idiot of the head because I think such a thing even,
delicate person is not suffering more I wonder Rassharu.
Will we mourn today again tomorrow? Is there anything I can do?
Play with Pocochin while thinking.
Everything works.
0227ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/23(金) 01:26:02.01ID:???0
Ayabe congratulations
Popular laughter combination Ninety-nine Takashi Okamura (50) is getting married!
The other party is a general person in his thirties. It was good tut ~.
Until just a few months ago, I was sick of words, but I wonder if that person supported me during that time?
After all, the article was just published,
and Ninety-nine's Thursday ANN (All Night Nippon) is busy with live special week broadcasts.
I'm busy touching JUNK Ogi and Yahagi's eyes on the back Thursday. The ANN guest aiko's songs, it also Toka is flowing in towards the Giwayagi.
I'll be back on the radio anyway. congratulations!
Everything works.
0228ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/24(土) 03:29:15.30ID:???0
Ayabe no butt.
Local Bus Connection Confrontation Trip Team Battle 2 Boso Peninsula Kamogawa-Naritasan I recorded it,
but I left it alone.
And isn't Johnny's injury during the show on the art sports Yarase? When I looked into it, it said,
"Is Jurina Matsui's ass good?",
So I played it immediately. Then suddenly my chest was good.
Only I do not know the ass quite to. Where is which scene?
And the first day is over. And my favorite food on the second day! Reward Pita Pita
Pants Pita bread for short.
It's not Peter Pan, but I worshiped it.
Appreciate.
I'm satisfied. I stopped playing because it was a waste,
and watched a program called "Shimura Theater" at the CS Family Theater.
Eventually, it became a town bra corner, and it was a trip to Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture.
Shimura-san and Ryu-chan. The girl blood Yuka rather than Nyan, who do not have idea all due respect.
That person's butt was too tight and it was wonderful. great. It's ass day. Let's say October 23rd is Butt Day.
That person's name will be continued next week in Utsunomiya, so let's find out.
Yup, I haven't recorded this. After all, it was a sudden event and a treasure.
Everything works.
0229ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/25(日) 20:35:54.55ID:???0
Ayabe sorry
There are commit suicide by jumping in Osaka, one person you Nakuna in the collateral was Rininara.
I can't finish it. You can die alone or that's exactly right.
Some have defended it, but most have stated that it is not clear that it was the Japanese cause of the person committing suicide.
Then, I wonder if it would be nice to have a society in which they are isolated when they try to take mysterious actions under the thorough control of the Japanese government.
I don't know, I just want to hit Japan.
I don't understand the psychology of suicides .
Even people who are wealthy and successful at first glance may do
it. It's not something we amateurs just say. I
've read on the internet before that I tried to commit suicide, tried to commit
suicide, and if I was a good person, I would be saved, and if I couldn't live, I
would die. He says he'll try which way to fall
. There was no particular problem, and somehow. Whew. However,
don't bother people.
There are many people who are in trouble, such as people who are late for trains, people who clean, and drivers.
I want to die beautifully at the end . Everything works. The claim ends
0230ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/26(月) 15:52:16.35ID:???0
Professional baseball is wonderful.
From now on at 16:30 pm! The Professional Baseball Draft Conference will be broadcast on Sky-a.
Lipopitan D presents. It's called supported.
Is there such a ball rose? Isn't it? Draft meetings not only aim to bring the force to the suburbs, but also,
for example, to eliminate the strongest
This is called the Weibo method, which selects from the lowest ranking. This is Japan Senshudan series,
day sheet that of Li of losing the bottom of the league ranking team is going to nominate those.
The second and subsequent orders. How is it? I've heard that fans tend to be biased in their thinking because they are biased,
and that discrimination against black people,
South Korea (Republic of Korea), and North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) is terrible.
How about the Rising Sun Flag still being posted at some venues?
0231ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/27(火) 22:45:08.17ID:???0
Ayabe Dream feeling.
Last night, BS JAPAN was changed and it was broadcast on BS TV Tokyo. Among them, it
was an event in a combination of Akiko Yagi and Sayaka Isoyama.
I forgot my trip, but the scene is a bathing scene. Sayaka Isoyama (37) was wearing a bath towel and was soaking in hot water.
What? Does Akiko Yagi (55) not enter? I'm a fan of Yagi! Where? No, not really.
Is there an age limit for the bathing scene? I thought, but Haruhi Ryokawa (44) and Rino Katase (63) were included.
What it is the NG in the program does not mean issued, from Yagi side NG comes out, and do you to say.
When I was a kid, I wanted to see Yagi-san, who was the sister of the Akashi family Santa,
taking a bath! I'm sorry.
However, in the scene of Sayaka Isoyama, it was OK to raise the chest from above.
Isoyama may not be NG if it is within the scope of the Broadcasting Law.
Everything works.
0232ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/28(水) 00:23:27.87ID:???0
Ayabe.
It's been 2 years and 10 months since it was early.

Sadly,

of course I ended up writing that there was nothing this month.
Last night, he had kept saying I want I want what you want in a TV program La three had come out of people entered the hand.
I've been saying it for at least a thousand days, but I can't even give you a hint.
So always the same, well I go people horse also doing what Kuikushi, also such not work doing what does not work people there is no other only say the Most.
It can't be helped. That is my destiny.
Everything works.
0233ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/29(木) 01:18:57.95ID:???0
Ayabe #CANCEL KOREA
Korea stay in the "Japanese underage women" is stunned to victims of rape and There is only a Korean reaction.
Japanese woman was staying in Korea properties, revealed an incident that received a rape victim from the Korean man,
it has become a hot topic in the coverage of the Korea media.
The victim woman, who was studying abroad in Seoul to study Korean, was still a minor.
Around 10:30 at night, induced at home man with her luggage had, after which took the smartphone to drink wine,
committed the crime that he.
In addition, he was injured for two weeks after he was completely healed, such as holding the victim's neck for about one minute and making him unable to breathe.
And However, net news of reaction, "he follow related to this incident," Japanese AV did a revenge of military comfort women grandmother us"
if you look at the, it will be appreciated that the woman" of waste that such as Comments are lined up.
The quote ends. The media should report well and call attention. At least if the Korean comment was a criminal hit,
I thought that not all Koreans would be so, but I was disappointed with the terrible comment like Netouyo.
It's no good Korea. Stay away Not involved.
Everything works.
0234ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/30(金) 05:08:32.80ID:???0
Ayabe DJ Agetaro
Ito Kentaro arrested. Suspected of leaving after the accident Kentaro Ito (23),
a popular actor of the Metropolitan Police Department,
collided with a motorcycle while driving a passenger car in Tokyo on the 28th, and
after an accident injuring two people,
from the scene once the stand can see that there is blood left suspected, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department was arrested.
The quote ends.
Is it a breach of rescue obligation? I don't usually have a driver's license, so I'm not sure if I should run away.
This is true of my favorite bicycle, especially for cars. It Well But opponent of the bike was like young couples,
this It looks like there is she who will worry the suspects,
eventually only I had felt like was shown a speaking fondly of the world is should not.
Everything works.
0235ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/10/31(土) 00:44:43.09ID:???0
Ayabe Fantasy.
I'm doing Final Fantasy 4 from the beginning because I'm free.
Are you spelling each other in FINAL FANTASY IV?
However, I decided to impose a quota because it is also a matter of doing it leisurely again.
You can't proceed until you get a rare item dropped by a monster in that area! Wow! What a plan!
Immediately go to the field at an event that delivers Boburin.
When you examine the peripheral monsters not in possession of the other rare items
were monsters buy that.

Oh my God!

They are "Boburin" and "Dive Eagle" that drop summoning magic very rarely.
Boburin is dropped as it is summoned Boburin, Dive Eagle will drop the summons cockatrice.
Challenge in the forest on the west side of the waterfall.
8 hours later! Bobulin came! Okay! And Pasha the photo.
I'm tired as it is, so I take a break. Power off. Hmm? what? wait! so.
I misunderstood that I saved the photo taken.
It was not saved. That hardship is a bubble of water. shit! once again!
How many hours have passed since then!
Get Cockatrice instead of Bobrin ! Now take a picture and stay calm. Save!! Pilorine! Okay!
Cockatrice there in item column you will! Nothing happens when I use it.
It doesn't make sense without Lydia.
By the way, the selling price was 150 gil. Sure, this will take some time. Wow, head. It's hard to miss Boburin.
Everything works.
0236ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/01(日) 00:22:24.24ID:???0
Ayabe steadily.
You can already see it in FF4. I did chewy yesterday and got Bobrin safely. Then I went to the mist cave, and there was a kettle, Cain disappeared, and Lydia became a friend.
Rare drop is especially there or I Sen'yo. One day, an old Tella became a friend, and the Hades equipment had fallen,
so he recovered it. Hmm? Hades isn't upright, right? I'm not looking anywhere.
Hades of armor, helmet of Hades, its to a certain until the gauntlet of Hades and why? And then really free you doing. I understand.
So is it Damsian? As I approached the castle, the airstrikes started bombing, and the castle collapsed.
When I went inside, the soldier fell down and it was hard.
A woman is lying down as she goes up. It
was the daughter of an old Tella. Isn't it a grandchild?
From the side, Prince Gilbert of this castle comes out with the title of a bard and is arguing with the old Terra.
It's a hassle, so I hit the A button repeatedly, broke up with the old Terra, and Prince Gilbert became a friend.
Hovercraft? Have Rosa prepared I want go get what Chara for help, but here we stopped at, et al.
It's a hassle when you get older. No way.
Everything works.
0237ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/02(月) 07:33:56.35ID:???0
Ayabe earthquake.
Japan time on October 30 evening, er between Turkey and Greece to the epicenter of the gate sea large earthquake of magnitude 7.0 caused-out,
the tsunami occurred. A total of 14 people have died and more than 600 have been injured in Turkey and Greece.
USG = and depends on the United States Geological Survey, 10 in Turkey time 3 pm before the May 30 days,
9 hours ago on October 30 night Japan time, to the epicenter of the Aegean Sea between Turkey and Greece magnitude 7.
There was a big earthquake of 0. Sway over a wide range is observed, Bogazici University, which conducted the seismic observation in Turkey Earthquake Research Institute of the 30 days,
the tsunami generated by the earthquake, 1 person today announced the death by.
The quote ends. I never thought that such a natural disaster had happened when I was playing games fluently.
That's horrible. Let's prepare again.
Everything works.
0238ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/03(火) 05:04:27.21ID:???0
Ayabe is a culture.
The Japan Cultural Center, which is familiar in Tokyo Zero San.
And Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Nippon Cultural Broadcasting JOQR,
and cultural knives have an affair with culture.
Culture is fired on Culture Day. The word culture has collapsed in Gestalt.
Arrested Daisuke Miyazaki, a handball player.
Most of Miyazaki's saki is standing. Will it be displayed? →?
Garbled characters, culture for short. I heard that she was sick of an acquaintance's woman.
Acquaintance assault. This kind of thing for athletes continues.
Basketball Hall Hyakune Alex (Koshigaya Alphas) violates the Road Traffic Act.
Hiroshi Hirao (Saitama Seibu Lions) of baseball canceled the contract due to theft within the team.
The suspect Miyazaki belonged to Osaki Osol. This is based in Miyoshi Town, Iruma District, Saitama Prefecture.
Will Saitama make players go crazy? Soyya Hanasaki Tokuharu is sure.
Everything works.
0239ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/04(水) 00:29:17.87ID:???0
Ayabe is already there.
I saw V6's Ainanda 2020.
It's been a while since I've seen JORX properly. Probably since Tokyo Friendly Park.
It's a blue spring. It's youth.
Get hooked on something with your friends and accomplish one thing.
Whatever the outcome, the process will be a lifetime memory.
Blunder It is video of thanks to the teacher came a little Urutto also.
Still it was what was left even the human mind to me, and somewhat surprised. The cormorant Chi, there is a corner for self-assertion from the rooftop,
girls boys had confessed to. I said well! The result is that I'm a friend, but if I'm free, it's a waste to go out with me. Hey, what kind of school days did you spend? Asked the lever, it's nothing. My friends are NES and SNES.
I wanted to say something in a good boys and girls group and confess. Me that women with each other is walking find only in a certain guy in Toka comics
Do not want to see inform poked at the elbow wanted to be done. However, they haven't existed for the rest of my life,
and when I think about it, Ijuin Hikaru's way of speaking is chilling.
Was it ran chills through the body in such a feeling borrowed, another return not only wrap when not in sorrow.
Please seal it so that it will not spill. I definitely don't want young people to have this kind of experience.
Therefore, I want everyone to get along well, or rather, to respect each other's individuality and to understand each other rather than exclude them because they are different from themselves,
and to make their student life shine. Insidious ostracized Toka will be, old man of our late Showa born should be without really looking at,
but I was Minufuri. I've neglected it.
I'm sorry for making Japan like that.
I'm sorry.
Everything works.
0240ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/05(木) 01:35:31.18ID:???0
Ayabe postponed.
The Levin Cup final will be canceled on November 7th. Alternative date undecided 13 corona positives in Kashiwa.
The Japan Professional Soccer League (J League)
has announced that it will hold an emergency press conference on the 4th and will not hold the final match of the YBC Levan Cup of soccer on the 7th.
The cup was supposed to compete for the championship in the FC Tokyo-Kashiwa match, but it turned out that three people, including one player and Nelsinho,
were positive for the new coronavirus infection in Kashiwa. In response to this, the club conducted a PCR test on a total of 82 players and staff on the 3rd.
By the night of the 4th, the results were obtained, and 2 players and 8 top team staff were confirmed to be positive,
and a total of 13 people became positive. After receiving the inspection results and discussing with the league,
it was decided to cancel the final on November 07.
The quote ends. What a bad time. I'm planning to broadcast it on Fuji TV, but what will happen?
It's okay to rebroadcast Furuhata Ninzaburo, assistant police officer.
Also, Katsuyuki Mori (Kawaguchi Auto) won the SG victory. I don't know much about auto racing,
but former SMAP members also congratulated and became a hot topic. I'm older It looks younger than me.
I'm jealous of good-looking guys. Other than that, Mr. Trump or Mr. Biden, but the presidential election.
What happened? Even so, national character of the one, festival or rather or rather commotion show,
such of Japan if it were a funeral I different from the voting style. I'm not voting in Japan. United States was dancing.
what's with that.
Everything works.
0241ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/06(金) 20:53:10.41ID:???0
Ayabe Good to go.
I saw JO1 on some TV show. Then there was OH-EH-OH in their songs, it's like Hangul, isn't it?
I thought, I looked it up. JO1 is a global male idol group in Japan.
The affiliation seems to be a joint venture between Yoshimoto Kogyo and a Korean entertainment company. I see.
I hope Yoshimoto and South Korea will be a bridge between Koreans living in Japan and South Korea.
It seems that Koreans living in Japan and South Korea are not on good terms, or from the perspective of South Korea,
they don't really think about Koreans living in Japan who are warm and warm without military service.
There is also a derogatory term called Panchoppari. really. It's not good for world peace.
Yoshimoto must create a day when all Koreans living in Japan can return to their homeland.
Koreans living in Japan are said to have been discriminated against by Japanese people and suffered all damage.
I'm sorry as a Japanese. I hope that Koreans living in Japan can return to Korea where they can live with peace of mind as soon as possible.
Japanese people, don't pretend not to see it, seriously how to release Koreans in Japan from Japan let's think.
Let's not put it off to future generations. It's too pity to have to be in Japan, which I hate and hate.
Everything works.
0242ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/07(土) 20:48:51.26ID:???0
Ayabe sleep.
After having lunch, I'm just sleepy.
I was thinking of seeing Lupine III today, but I fell asleep, and when I woke up,
it was 15:50.
Lupine III was at a station called Animax
from 15:00, so it was almost over.
Is it narcolepsy? I feel like I suddenly lose consciousness.
I don't have a driver's license, but I'm glad I didn't.
When I drive a car, my consciousness flies and I'm sick.
It's okay if I just die, but it's extremely annoying to get someone involved or destroy something.
It is God's will that I couldn't get it even after going to the driving school many times.
Everything works.
0243ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/08(日) 01:38:11.03ID:???0
Legend of Ayabe.
I'm doing the Legend of Zelda between FF4, but this tied up play has no ring.
The Legend of Zelda ring has the effect of reducing damage, the blue ring halves the damage,
and the red ring halves the damage, making it a very useful item.
First, buy a blue ring for 250 rupees. Normally. The red ring has fallen into the last dungeon,
so the blue ring is the one that will be taken care of for the longest time.
Do you go without it? And I think progressed comparatively crisp I was Tsu, to a level 5 dungeon was the margin.
So level 6. I got in with the momentum. The defeat Sshuzasshu and enemies. Ola Ola! The orange magician also calms down and defeats it surely.
Nice. As I proceeded, I entered the room of a blue magician, a shield-eating guy, a
glittering guy who sealed the sword for a certain period of time,
and an orange magician.U! Mambo!
Not when you're saying! Like processing the orange, the sword is sealed and the shield eats before he escapes.
I hate it! If you avoid it, a blue magician will hit you and be blown away, and another blue magician will magically attack you.
Gupoa. Instant death. I didn't even have time to use the medicine. Game over. I'm already broken.
Everything works.
0244ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/09(月) 01:38:30.80ID:???0
Ayabe Kodomo-beya.
I'm playing video games at a good age, but after all,
I'm about to lose to that age, and the word "retired" crosses.
Speaking of RPG, level up and equipment are prepared, and people in the city are neglected to listen.
The dungeon is also troublesome and disgusting.
Action also fell arm something high-speed boat of Mario 3, and think intends that often. So avoid it with fluttering wings. I can afford it.
And I'm misunderstanding. The puzzle game Picross is a peck mark here, so I painted it and activated the correction skill.
Is it retirement? No, it's because the controller is worn out!!!
Must be so! I don't admit it!
What should I spend my days as a hobby if my game brain is taken away?
Pocochin isn't doing well either.
Everything works.
0245ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/10(火) 04:57:54.48ID:???0
Ayabe Awakens.
I wake up at such a time. I want to be old. It's true that he was born in the Showa era,
so speaking of the elderly, he is the elderly.
In a dark room, I feel anxious and sad. It wasn't supposed to be like this.....
That's it. Recently, I've been bald with gray hair. The right side of the forehead is dangerous.
I'm massaging it, but it doesn't change. That it is exposed so that the lower the hair is non-Iga, it is very hard to do the wind or rain or blowing.
There are some soccer players who are bad on rainy days, but I'm sorry.
Hey, low education, low income, short stature and baldness.
The punishment game continues.
Everything works.
0246ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/11(水) 00:28:03.00ID:???0
Ayabe Eleven Feels good.
It's November 11th, but it's a favorite number of people I hate,
so I have to be careful as an ominous day.
I was wondering what I was poeming on November 11th in the past, so I took a look back.
You have to be uncomfortable and not vomiting.
Everything works.
0247ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/12(木) 01:50:37.39ID:???0
Ayabe Tanka.
Imechibomu MeMemumemewaa Awaaa
are the Azeaaabaa Wahikoku
Tanka. Writing as a short song is longer than a haiku. The way to count is one.
By the way, you don't understand the one you wrote today, right? This is actually the password for the NES software Saint Seiya Golden Legend Complete Edition.
Have you got tired of FF4 yet? No, it's not. It's a change of pace in between. When I was looking at the capture site,
the above came out. This is the ending suddenly.
There are Seiya and the glacier, and when I hear the conversation, they say strange things.
You can go to Athena as soon as you press start. The ending is dull. It seems that you can remember the 31 letters of 5, 7, 5, 7, and 7.
I remember even Hyakunin Isshu. Meaningless characters are parallel just Nderu but, I once made to have the meaning you were.
For example, in the case of "Imechibomu", the explosion of this bomb was different from the image.
Bombs with different images, Imechi Bombs, Imechi Bombs, and so on.
I see, how do you remember it? From tomorrow, let's break through the zodiac signs one by one. It's nostalgic, isn't it?
Everything works.
0248ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/13(金) 00:20:02.66ID:???0
Ayabe Corona.
Is it the most people who are positive for the new coronavirus in a day? It's tough.
In favor externals Is'm not is around,
came to pick up people in the neighborhood wonder if a friend's that?
The voice is so loud. Isn't it a splash busher? Infect its neighbors guy with that person but I'm selfish to death and escaped Once was for that,
spit of that person et al. Of the house it's dirty If you wait too long and touched without knowing suffering from a gate or the like.
Get out early! But, it's also troublesome
to put it on a sticker. You have to try not to get involved as much as possible.
Well, it's a guy who ignores even greetings, so when the soot disappears, I can only think of it.
The IQOS butts are thrown away in that area, and the idling of the car and the way of closing the door are also rough.
It's a so-called DQN where you leave PET bottles in the monthly parking lot.
I didn't do this until last year. Security has deteriorated all at once from this year.
Soitsu and others made a noise outside in the middle of the night of May 12th this year. Around 2 o'clock.
You guys have a lot of harm and no benefit. What if Shinkoro-chan also aims at Soitsu?
Everything works.
▽Aries
The 7th Metropolitan of Nuazezegoze Zezegozeze
and ze door Gagaga is it ah Gagaa
0249ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/14(土) 03:13:54.19ID:???0
Ayabe Aoyama.
Men's clothing sales chain to the clothes of Aoyama, such as 160 shops closed Aoyama Trading to expand the "Aoyama of clothes" is 11 days,
2 of all stores be closed about 160 stores, which corresponds to the percent by Reiwa four years of the end of March and that Announced.
The reason is the deterioration of business performance due to the spread of infection with the new coronavirus.
Through in the reduction of fixed costs suit sales have been sluggish rebuild their management.
The quote ends.
Why did you bring this article? Speaking of which, in Aoyama, the clothes I always go through,
the face of the clerk who stood up outside in preparation for the morning looked somewhat sad,
so what happened? I searched for it and found it.
That means that the nearest Aoyama is a candidate for closing.
Certainly, the city ​​I live in is only old. If I'm not short, I can make a new one.
We pray for your success in the new world. It's not decided, it's my delusion. What
I wonder was not healthy either.
Do you receive power harassment from your boss?
Well, because "Human everything is a horse", closing the store may actually lead to good things.
I have no choice but to go positive. I don't want to be told by Negative Ayabe-chan.
Everything works.
▽Taurus
the 7th Metropolitan of Nua Gagakuze Zezekuzeze
Zekuzegagahi is Gagate Atoteka
0250ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/15(日) 00:41:20.10ID:???0
Ayabe is a day!
On the 14th, yesterday was about 23:00, and the shit was angry!
The door closes my shit, I scream out loud, is it finally out of focus?
I don't know if it's an Alzheimer's type,
but Anger management doesn't work because it's not Ungirls.
Human, I don't want to be that. I do not want to be,
but the blood of shit old man that is playing the is has the potential to become so also I Runoka. No way.
It was in the originally sharp easy to fool, but such may have been becoming not asked to control the brain with aging rice.
This will make a big difference from my family, and I hope that in my later years I will be lonely without being seen by anyone.
But why? I've never seen my grandfather mild-mannered and sharp.
My grandmother often got angry.
Is that there? Anyway, you shouldn't get involved. Go somewhere soon. Disappear!!!
Everything works.
▽Gemini
to Nugizeni Nudea is starvation is Zezebozeze
Zebozezeze tail Gagau Atotege
0251ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/16(月) 00:18:41.24ID:???0
Ayabe Volleyball.
The prefectural qualifying for high school volleyball was being broadcast.
It was broadcast yesterday in Chiba and Saitama, but I had a reservation for Chiba,
but Saitama noticed later. Wow.
I missed the recording.
It's a shame that it's been in the middle of the women's final.
Kanagawa Prefecture will be broadcast on tvk on November 22nd, so make a reservation
. Don't forget.
Was unforgettable?
Everything works.
▽Cancer
in Nugizeni Nudea there is starvation Gagaozeze
eyes intends Gaza ze Zebozezezeboze
0252ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/17(火) 17:17:22.22ID:???0
Ayabe Very Short.
Hair is the number one concern for middle-aged men. This is, the lower would be 2 top of the troubles of half of the body.
What stands out these days is very short hair. It means that it fell off in just about 1 cm.
If you look it up, hair that says goodbye before it grows up is likely to be AGA.
Gua-Owata.
It seems that the rest is disappearing, and this is unavoidable.
Receiving the old age he must be taken. Oh my hair!
My lower body isn't doing well at all, and I have to end my life.
Everything works.
▽Leo
Nugizeni Nuaagazenuze Zezebozeze to
department Mr. Zebogagaga is Te is vomiting
0253ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/18(水) 01:43:14.45ID:???0
Ayabe BSCS.
Busy! Kas! Not really. Satellite broadcasting.
There is a control program called Dorifu Daibakyou, but BS is rebroadcast on BS Fuji Television and CS is rebroadcast on Family Theater.
What's the difference?
Speaking of which, BS Fuji TV has a cut song. After What is another characteristic is, it enters a blur to those sexual.
There was a nude drawing on the last Sunday broadcast, but I could see the butt, but the bust top had disappeared.
This is a big problem.
At the Family Theater, the nipples are fully open in the daytime. After this I forgot time of or broadcast, Kato tea's to expose the penis of fake in the coin-operated laundry,
but I, BS Fuji TV had put a blur also to this. It's tough.
So, as a maniac me, I enjoy combining with and without blur after blurring. DIGA can do such editing.
If you add a chapter mark and skip from the blurred version, the blurred will be removed and the breasts will be exposed.
The boobs are exposed by skipping in reverse and blurring. Don't get sleepy if you play this repeatedly I have.
Everything works.
▽Virgo
Nugizeni Nutsuagagazeze Zezebozeze to
I Zebozezegashi is intends Gagaya
0254ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:46:10.46ID:???0
Ayabe Good evening.
Oh, say hello at this time.
It was awakened 20 to 30 minutes ago by the voice of a person who was making a noise somewhere in the neighborhood.
What a bad luck. I can't sleep for a while.
It's terrible. It was a bad memory. I'm crying and waiting for the morning to come.
Everything works.
0255ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/20(金) 05:42:16.90ID:???0
Ayabe rich man.
Will there be people making noise outside like last night again tonight?
When I think about it, I get nervous and can't sleep.
Even if I fall asleep, I sleep lightly and wake up immediately.
They slept soundly and I have to spend my whole life scared by my voice. It's a loss if you get into trouble with caution.
I wonder if I have to spend my days of patience. Or just move. Its will can not be easy.
Unless you win the lottery. I didn't buy it in the first place.
Would you like to buy a MEGA BIG? It seems
that there are a lot of carryovers. Maybe they made a noise outside and robbed me of my sleep to get me to buy it?
You will be worried about the noise and will try to make a lot of money with the thought of grasping the straw.
Then you'll rely on lottery tickets and soccer lottery tickets.
That's right and you can get rid of it from this area. It is a part of the scenario.
Ahaha.
Everything works.
▽Libra
Nugizeni Nuriagagaba ze Zezebozeze to
text ZenuZezegaze is intends Gagaze
0256ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/21(土) 15:39:10.40ID:???0
Ayabe Yamazaki.
American Forces Network Abbreviated as AFN. It's an AM810kHz radio station,
but I haven't heard Hisano Yamazaki's voice for a while, but have I stopped? It was a sexy voice.
What a teapot. That is probably her too. I don't know how long I want it to come back.
The reason I started listening to this US military broadcast was when I was playing around with the world radio that my parents bought,
and this broadcast happened to catch me,
oh! I received the radio waves of the world!
If you think about it, this station is certainly entirely in English, but it's a broadcast for the USFJ.
Did you come from the Far East Network era
?
I'm so worried that I can't get up in the morning!
If Hisano Yamazaki can teach English, I would like to hear the meaning of "Accept".
This comes out when you are asked for consent online, but I don't know what to click .
It's easy to understand if it's OK.
Everything works.
▽Scorpio
Nunugizesu ze if Shizumezeze Zezezegaga
Gaze Gagaga place is Te after Gagayo
0257ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/22(日) 19:24:36.51ID:???0
Ayabe.
There was an earthquake right now, right?
I was surprised, bu it was calm in terms of shaking.
But if I was asleep, I would have been awake. It made that much noise. There is no help for nature.
There is no choice but to coexist. The noise generated by humans is more annoying than that,
so the resentment when awakened will be the maximum.
Be aware that a man in his twenties who made a noise near his house in the middle of the night is resented by me. Understand.
Everything works.
▽Sagittarius
Nununuze to ze Zezebagaga if Shichimezeze
is Gaze Gagaga place to Te after Gagawa
0258ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/23(月) 06:47:32.30ID:???0
Ayabe earthquake.
The epicenter of yesterday's earthquake was around 19:06, off the coast of Ibaraki prefecture,
and the maximum seismic intensity was less than 5, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki prefecture.
The depth is about 50km and the magnitude indicating the magnitude of the earthquake is estimated to be M5.7.
Speaking of Tokai Village, there is a nuclear power plant. About 20 years ago, there was an INES level 4 accident here.
It is a criticality accident at the Tokai Village JCO nuclear fuel processing facility.
Two workers were killed in the third criticality accident in Japan. Tokai Village wouldn't want to be famous for this. Hmm?
Who reads Tokai as Donghae? Sea of ​​Japan.
Everything works.
▽Capricorn
Nununuzenu Nuria ze ze ze is Zezezezeze
to Zewagagagawa is Te after the Gaga
0259ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/25(水) 00:11:06.28ID:???0
Ayabe The day to cut your hair.
I changed the barber shop. I changed it, or returned to the barber shop that had been cut before.
It's been since August 18, 2016. It's been 1559 days.
Uncle and aunt still live was good to have come. An old-fashioned shop.
The reason why I graduated from the store four years ago is that a nice girl joined the company and decided to go to a modern barber shop.
Still, Ayabe-chan can't go to the beauty salon. Thousand yen was up, but still I did not.
It's close to my house. Why did you come back this time? The It girl also had quit long ago,
cry to save even thousand yen because finances are severe enough to not have to Re.
When I went there after a long time,
it was renewed and I tended to refrain from entering the store.
Yeah, this one is more calm. Let's continue here. Scan also we were I get stamp card. Isn't that child returning?
Everything works.
0260ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/25(水) 00:19:48.22ID:???0
Ayabe Golden Legend.
Did you forget the password for the final edition? Stupid guy!
So, today's unpleasant poem, "Kimopo" for short,
will post the password for two days,
so those who are having trouble with the capture of Saint Seiya Golden Legend Complete Edition should play the continuation with confidence.
Everything works.
▽Aquarius
Nushishigashi cytidine Jose Zeze is there is Gagaga
governor Gagagawa is there is Nuwatotodo
▽Pisces
ze Nununuzenu bran dice Zeze Zezezezeze
governor Gagagawa is Ji Gagakika
0261ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/26(木) 00:30:49.07ID:???0
Congratulations on Ayabe.
Professional baseball, Japan Championship Series Fukuoka Softbank Hawks nests decided to 4 years in a row 11 time. Congratulations.
With this, the Pacific League has won eight consecutive titles since 2013. It is Goine.
Kawasaki Frontale of the J1 league also decided to win. It's the third time in two years. Congratulations. J opening (1993) still won among the original 10 club never (JEF United Chiba, Shimizu S-pulse) also to some,
made his debut in the J2 League in 1999,
the club is already the third time was.
Isn't it regrettable? In addition,
Kanagawa Prefecture has continued to win consecutive championships. I'm full.
I like the club that has been away from the championship for a while next season, or the first victory.
Everything works.
0262ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/27(金) 19:59:54.65ID:???0
Hiroko Ayabe.
I had a strange dream.
Dating Yuka (why are they married)
First of all, they are at home. The house before moving.
I saw a kid hanging out from above. It's dangerous to go to Sendai, so I'll go with you when I send it.
I walked to support my shoulders all the time.
Mr. Shimura appears on the way. Barre to the people in the city. I'm explaining to a surprised town person that I'm just like him.
Of which station Nitsu look at the chest of knit sweater Yuka reflected in the glass you are,
single-mindedly walk to the home while I think touch soon.
On the way, the stairs and shoes collided and made a noise like flatulence,
but the same noise was made again and I was relieved that I could not think it was flatulence.
I ended up thinking about buying a cake on my way home.
Hmm? I'm not a fan of Yuka-san, but I wonder why she was Yuka-san. I remember buying a photo book about 20 years ago.
It was Yuka at that time. And another question.
Why
didn't you do something lewd? Certainly, I
was happy just by walking with my hands around my waist , but I should
have done something lascivious anyway . No problem
That's why. It's a waste. After all I'm dead.
Everything works. The claim ends
0263ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/28(土) 00:08:05.02ID:???0
Ayabe Anniversary.
It's been 2 years and 11 months since the earliest.

Really really really

I don't have a chance even a millimeter. No, there is no one yocto.
But don't give up. There is no choice but to think positively. I will try my best.
Everything works.
0264ナナシマさん
垢版 |
2020/11/29(日) 09:51:57.32ID:???0
あやべラクレスの栄光。
闘人魔境伝ヘラクレスの栄光を本格的に始めたぜ。RPG
でパスワードシステムなのでまたまたここに書き残すね。
まずはお金を最大にします。開始時のギルバート(G)は
破格の400。これに手つけず、最初のアテネの街を出て
南東にあるペルラを目指す。途中「てつのいのしし」とい
う中ボスが出て来るが、逃げられるので突破できる。戦っ
たり逃げられなかったらほぼ即死。そしてペルラに着いた
ら、下の方にあるピンク色の大きな建物の右側に入り、3
00Gで「かぎ」を買う。次にアテネへ戻るのだが、自力
よりパスワードを取ってリセットのほうが早いかも。アテ
ネに来たら南西の出口を目指す。ペルラに向かった時に出
た場所だね。その出口付近にある小さなお家にお邪魔する
。おそらく通行人が邪魔。内部に画面が移ると、いきなり
扉の目の前にいるので「かぎ」を使い扉を開け侵入する。
扉に一回触らないと認識されない。部屋の右下辺りをうろ
うろすると落とし穴にはまる。真っ暗な部屋に移動するが
安心してください。左、下、左、下、と一歩ずつ繰り返す
と宝箱があり、調べるとおよそ2000Gが手に入ります
。出口はその宝箱から一歩上に行き、あとはずっと左だ!
全てはうまくいく。
0265↑自動英訳前書いちゃったwww
垢版 |
2020/11/29(日) 09:58:25.21ID:???0
The glory of Ayaberakures.
The glory of Heracles, the warrior Makaiden, has begun in earnest.
It's a password system with RPG, so I'll write it down here again.
First, maximize your money. Gilbert (G) at the start is an exceptional 400. Without
touching this,
I left the first city of Athens and headed for Perla in the southeast. The way had been "wild boar of iron" come boss medium you are out,
but can break through because it is a relief. If you can't fight or escape, you'll die almost instantly.
And arrived to Perla et al. Entered on the right side of the pink of a large building at the bottom, buy the "key" in 300G. Next, I will return to Athens,
but it may be faster to take a password and reset it than by myself.
Athens aims to southwest of the exit you come to sleep. It's the place I came out when I headed to Perla.
I will visit a small house near the exit.
Probably a passerby is in the way. When the screen moves to the inside, it suddenly comes in front of the door,
so use the "key" to open the door and invade.
It will not be recognized unless you touch the door once. To sell the lower right around the room fit to Urosuru and pitfalls.
Rest assured that you will move to a pitch-black room. Repeat step by step left, bottom, left, bottom There is a treasure chest, and if you look it up,
you can get about 2000G. The exit is one step up from the treasure chest and all the way to the left!
Everything works.
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況