Hello everyone, how have you been these days?
Recently, the number of temporary employment contract employees has increased, of course I am also.
And my dormitory "Shinshin C building" is still a Motherfucker environment.
Well, everyone is tired and irritated at all by working overtime.
If such heart is rough or rough, we recommend that you dine in the dining room
Why? The answer is simple,
After all, people become hungry or become sick of wanting to touch gentleness.
In such a case let's spend time elegant while watching over warm food and gentle smile. I am sure that my heart will be washed and I will be able to do my best again tomorrow.
By the way, the menu prepared for dinner of today is
A A mass of meat like the bottom of rubber sandals, one B is a cuisine of Suzuki type fish that I do not understand. Cheap conscience price (truly worst) that both are 430 yen (meaning, really stupid price).
Really cost performance (stupid price) is also the highest and the cafeteria's "warm atmosphere" is also the best, I can even remember the impression.
As it was yesterday, I remembered my home table and cried (涙・涙).
I feel this kindly gentle feelings
Everybody's efforts and affections that we respond to with us with a nice smile at any time with the food service company that is running the restaurant
And thanks to the "richness" of the heart which equally touches us in the poor life.
It is really healed by a smile (lol) Thank you very much.
It is truly appreciation for Pajero manufacturing, my hope and dream of a life like garbage one day to buy Pajero's new car with the reward I worked here.
to be continued