先にお金もらわなきゃよ。それか会う予定があるならその時に約束するしかないわね。
香港人の釜友が深センで知り合った釜に二千香港ドル騙し取られた話を聞いたばかりだから心配だわ。お金振り込んだ途端に音信不通よ。→I feel sad... just because of I met a man... bad person.

Last year, I met a man online...
we sometimes went out for dinner...
he is quite nice to me. He came to sheung Shui to have dinner with me. But we never had sex before.
I think he would like to, but I just refused.
Because I don't like someone who has wife and kids and living together.
He is just cheating his wife.

So... we met serval time, every time, I want to pay for the bills or share the bills, he refused. During the Chinese New Year, he was in China.
He suddenly called me and asked me to loan him 2000HKD, you know that, most of my friends knowing that I have to pay my mortgage and lots of expense, they won't ask me to loan for money,
but he just told me he was urgent need that 2000HKD. So, I put the money in his bank account. In fact, that is not his bank account, that is his wife's bank account.
He told me when he back to Hong Kong, he will pay my back. Until now, 2-3 moths...
I sent him messages in whatsapp, I can see that he read, but no reply. When I called him, he did not answer my phone call.

I am angry, just because there is a friend who is working in rainbow sauna, he told me that he saw this man in sauna yesterday afternoon.
He wants me to go there and asked him paying back the money. But my mom was sick yesterday,
food poisoning. She is ok now. So yesterday,
I did not go out to catch this man.

How come he has money to go to sauna,
but did not pay me back.

Sorry, too much words.
This is the first time I met someone like this.
And all my friends just told me, paying 2000hkd for a lesson... don't loan any money to anyone next time. ��