Dear Vice President Pence :

Recent vigorous activities, I am watching on Twitter.

I believe that religious governance, based on the traditional values ​​of the Western historical religion,
such as the Christianity of the United States of America, is one cornerstone of the lasting prosperity
of the next generation of the United States of America.

In developed countries, consciousness of right for individuals such as "If only you're good, that's fine" is too strong,
As a result citizens have abandoned the role of giving birth and raising children, taking care of the local community,
giving baton of the form of right society to the next generation in exchange for economic growth.

I think that it caused the decline of national strength by the shrinking of domestic demand due to the aging of the declining birthrate,
the collapse of the population pyramid, and the collapse of the local community. The role is also a citizen's duty, given the nation's persistence.

In specific Issues, Contemporary interpretation of traditional teaching such as human rights to Gender Identity Disorder
by advanced medical technology such as neuroimaging, and attention to women who are unwillingly pregnant with sexual violence are necessary Maybe it is.
However, Even in the coming society where the world will change completely with technological innovation,
I believe that religious governance, based on the traditional values ​​of the Western historical religion, such as Christianity, is the source of keeping the national strength,
such as maintaining the population pyramid and maintaining the aid of local communities in the United States.