ttps://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090608298343190528

I am not an expert on diplomacy and security, but I think like a president.

If Israel does not interfere with domestic affairs in Iran with spies,
Israel can not protect their country's security and Iran is helping every conflict in the Middle East.
I can not understand why Iran likes war over there so far, because I grew up in an American alliance.

Perhaps as the result that no one has a clear solution in the United States may be that reaction to the president.

As US have been intelligent dialogue with North Korea for many years, I think that it should be good for CIA
and other US Government agency to listen to Iran 's true intention tenaciously.

The world situation and the American world strategy are changing drastically, as may be the end of the war on the Korean Peninsula.
Among these changes, these situations may bring into bilateral negotiations between the US and Iran.

The current national situation of Iran is unfortunate for both Iran, the United States and allied countries.
In this phase of restoring the national strength of the United States, I feel that there is hard to exercise military options,
unless there is a Urgent reason.

Is not it better to hold the above connection and ask the opportunity to negotiate directly, like with North Korea?
If President Trump's deal's skill, I feel like The President can getting into negotiations.

Iran's problem is difficult, isn't it?

https://twitter.com/5chan_nel (5ch newer account)