連投すみません 印刷速度の話の続き
https://www.duet3d.com/wiki/Choosing_stepper_motors
ここに書かれていることが以前役に立ちました
中央あたりに
Example: a 1.8deg/step (i.e. 200 steps/rev) motor with 4mH inductance run at 1.5A using a 12V supply,
and driving a GT2 belt with 20 tooth pulley would start losing torque at about 250mm/sec. This is the belt speed, which on a CoreXY or delta printer is not the same as the head speed.
例えば1.8度のモーターで4mHを1.5A駆動で電源は12Vだった場合そしてGT2ベルトで20歯のプーリー
の条件でだいたい250mm/secからトルクの低下が始まる これはベルトスピードでCoreXYやdeltaではヘッドの移動スピードではない
In practice the torque will drop off sooner than this because of the back emf caused by motion, and because the above doesn't allow for the winding resistance.
Low inductance motors also have low back emf due to rotation.
What this means is that if we want to achieve high speeds, we need low inductance motors and high supply voltage.
The maximum recommended supply voltage for the Duet WiFi is 25V.
このようなわけで我々は高速を達成するために低インピーダンスモーターと高電圧電源が必要
Duet WiFi の場合には推奨最大電圧は25V と書かれています

計算式もあり、
revs_per_second = (2 * supply_voltage)/(steps_per_rev * pi * inductance * current)
speed = (4 * pulley_teeth * supply_voltage)/(steps_per_rev * pi * inductance * current)
電源電圧が高いと速度向上
モーターのインピーダンスが高いと速度が低下
電流が大きくても速度低下
の関係が示されています
back emf がどの程度発生するかも書かれていて approximate_peak_back_emf_due_to_rotation = sqrt(2) * pi * rated_holding_torque * revs_per_second / rated_current だそうです
モデルケースの計算と実際の計測結果と計算結果も書かれています
また、望むトラベルスピードが最初にあった場合に何ボルトの電源が必要となるかを求める方法と計算ツールも置いてあります
そしてデルタ型の場合にどう考えるかの方法、必要な電圧の3分の2があればいい と書かれていてその後に
a 12V supply would clearly be inadequate - which explains why I was only able to achieve 150mm/sec before I upgraded the printer to 24V.
12Vでは明確に不足―これが何故私が150mm/secしか出せなかったのか、24Vにアップグレードするまで、の説明 と書かれています